Thursday, June 30, 2011

BLOG 4 Prental Care

Prental care should be routine when a woman become pregnant. The woman is carrying another human being and so a regular check-up to make sure the baby is safe. The woman history needs to be checked to see if there is any potential problems that could be caught early. When I was pregnant with my second child everything was ok until toward the end of my pregnancy. My son didn't move for like two hours and I became very nervous because he was a very actived baby. I knew he was very actived and what to expect because I regular prental care. I ended up going to the hospital and being attending because he was under a lot of stress because I was stressed. My son ended up being born healthy with a C-section.
The insurance companies should be required to put maternity care on all women health plans. A woman can get pregnant at any given time and with the insurance no prental care care is given. I think it is easier for the insurance to pay for prental care to get a healthy child, then trying to pay for a sick child forever. When women don't get prental care for their babies during pregnancy they are risking the chance for healthy or not healthy baby. Sometime all the prental care can help the baby because their is already something the parents genies that the baby will be propone to have.

1 comment:

  1. Tyreaka,
    I agree, prenatal testing is very important not only for the unborn child but for the mother as well. Prenatal testing helps predict several abnormalities that the unborn may have. This will allow doctors as well as parents to know if their child will be healthy. I think that every expected mother should have several prenatal test done throughout their pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete